This letter is written in hopes that you will provide all educators with the following gifts for Christmas:
· Insatiable desire to learn new things.
· Aspiration to make an impact beyond the walls of the classroom/office.
· The willingness to take risks and accept the occasional failure (see my previous post on failure)
· The ability to focus on what matters most and eliminate the clutter.
· Time for reflection and consideration of alternative methods.
· Collaborative spirit- together we all achieve more!
· The ability to engage students.
Santa, these gifts would not only be advantageous for the educators that receive them, but the students they serve would also benefit greatly.
I hope preparations are going well at the North Pole and I hope to see you Christmas Eve.
I’ll have some cookies and milk waiting on you.